These are nothing special or complicated, but my husband and I are obsessed with these air fryer boneless wings. We even think they are better than most restaurant boneless chicken wings. We get to pick out our sauce and can use these air fryer boneless wings in so many different meals. Sometimes we serve them with sweet potato fries and then we can try another sauce and serve with cauliflower rice.
These are perfect for a simple dinner (I make the kids without the buffalo sauce) or for a tailgate appetizer. Be sure to find the lightly breaded chicken chunks because these are really what make it the right texture for the double air frying (we call them double dipped because of this).
These air fryer boneless wings can be perfect to add to a salad or to serve for a tailgate. I would keep them warm in a crockpot on warm to serve to at a party.
Other Easy Appetizers & Snacks:
- Lightly Breaded Chicken Chunks (or chicken nuggets) – I use Just Bare from Costco.
- Buffalo or Preferred Sauce (I use the generic Walmart brand)
- Buffalo Sauce
- Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- Lemon Pepper
- Teriyaki Sauce
- General Taos Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Buffalo Wild Wings Variety of Sauces (Parm Garlic, Honey BBQ, Asian Zing)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero – My all time favorite BWW sauce
- There are so many other sauces to try these boneless wings with!
Dipping Sauces for Air Fryer Boneless Wings
Let me know in the comments what sauces you used with this recipe!
Air Fryer Boneless Wings
- 1 Air fryer
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 2 cups lightly breaded chicken chunks (or chicken nuggets)
- 1/4 cup buffalo or other preferred sauce
- Put chicken in air fryer frozen for 7 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Flip for 5 more minutes.
- Toss chicken with buffalo or desired sauce, so they are evenly covered.
- Put back in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes – flip halfway through time.
- Serve and enjoy!