As grilling season approaches, I am always looking for quick vegetable side that can be paired with any meat my husband is grilling up. I find that I don’t need to make a potato or carb with this meal because this side is wholesome and filling that we only make this with the meat.
This is an easy, healthy side that is loaded with taste and my favorite ingredients: brussel sprouts, walnuts, feta, and topped with balsamic. These measurements are rough, and I usually add much more of the toppings to make it heartier, and I believe you can never add enough feta to anything!
Use leftovers to top a salad later in the week!
- 4 cups of chopped brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup feta
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop brussel sprouts – I usually cut into fourths depending on how big they are.
- Spread brussel sprouts on a well greased pan.
- Evenly top the brussel sprouts with crushed walnuts and feta.
- Drizzle balsamic evenly over the top of pan.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes depending on how crispy you prefer your brussel sprouts.