This protein packed chia seed pudding has been a staple in our fridge for the last few weeks. Everyone loves it for a quick breakfast, a substantial snack, or just a sweet treat!
- 4 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups dry chia seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- Top with mini-chocolate chips
- 8 mason jars
- MAKES 8 servings
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and use an immersion blender to evenly combine all ingredients.
2. Fill regular sized mason half away and sprinkle mini chocolate chips (if desired) on top – I haven’t quite mastered the transition to the mason jar yet but am trying a few different methods.
3. Let sit for at least 2 hours.