Last week, I helped safely host a girls’ afternoon celebrating one of our friends and was in charge of drinks. 2020 was definitely the year I started experimenting with different cocktails thanks to my friend Corrie at Girl & Tonic. I really wasn’t much more than a vodka and mixer kind of cocktail drinker, BUT now I have really found a love for making individual cocktails and batch cocktails.
Here is one of my second batch cocktails (not sure if that is even a word) I experimented with, and I couldn’t help but want to post this. Plus I had many of my girlfriends ask for the recipe at the get together, and I referred them to my blog for it.
Not only is this Cranberry Apple Sangria easy, it is very light weight and smooth. Sometimes I think about how sangria in the colder months has to be heavy with red wine and deep flavors, but these fall and winter flavors combined create a really unique flavor for a chiller month sangria.
- 2 liter of 7Up (Diet or regular)
- 1.5 liter of Pinot Grigio (or other sweeter white wine)
- 1/2 cup of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka
- 1 can apple juice concentrate
- 6 oz crushed cranberries
- 1 sliced apple
- Crush cranberries in a small bowl – I used a fork.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or beverage dispenser. Stir until apple concentrate is dissolved.
3. Serve with ice and enjoy!