This dip is so addicting, always a hit whenever I make it, AND so simple to make! I have no idea where the recipe came from, but I have been making it for years. I like to use Greek yogurt in cream dips because I don’t think there is much taste difference, and it includes some extra protein. I figure with the amount of dip I eat, switching out the mayo or sour cream doesn’t hurt.
Other Easy Appetizers & Snacks:
- 3 cups Greek yogurt (I use 2%)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 can beans (drained and rinsed well)
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes with a seasoning (not drained)
- Combine and mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!