I have been eating this for years, but I have only been making it myself for a few months. One of my best friends finally shared her recipe with me, so I could share it with the world (or my little piece of the world). This has been a staple at girls nights, BBQs, and so many other gatherings with my group of friends. Now I am excited I finally started making it and am obsessed! I am sharing with my family and other friends, and they are equally as in love with the quick, easy recipe.
Although it is messy, it definitely keeps your friends or guests coming back for seconds of this perfect appetizer. It’s a perfect mix between on the lighter side but is filling too.
I recently made it for some friends in Aspen a few weeks ago, and again it was a hit! We actually added it to salads the next few days and that was such a tasty addition to a salad.
Other Easy Appetizers & Snacks:
- 8 Roma tomatoes
- 2 cups of chopped green onions
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 2 baguettes
- Slice baguettes into 1/2 inch slices and spray with olive oil spray or cooking spray of your preference.
- Broil slices of baguette for approximately 5 minutes (or until toasted) and flip and do the same.
- Chop tomatoes into small chunks and green onions.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss gently until all is covered evenly with olive oil and Greek seasoning.
- Serve mixture on top of toasted baguette.