These easy and quick cucumber pinwheels have been my favorite, quick appetizer to bring to a gathering. ONLY 4 ingredients are needed for this simple snack or appetizer recipe! They are such a hit with everyone! The fresh crispy bite with the creamy seasoning is a perfect combination all in a rollup. This low carb and healthy snack is a must!
I randomly created this recipe before a tennis happy hour, and everyone loved them. I have now brought them to many more outings and family get togethers and they are loved by all. Everyone always is so surprised with how easy it is to create such a memorable appetizer. I was just asked by a friend to bring them to an event over the weekend!
For this recipe, you can use mini cucumbers or french cucumbers sliced lengthwise in half or fourths. I also think that adding a slice of ham or turkey would be a great addition and would add some protein to this easy snack.
I can prepare these in less than 10 minutes! If you need something last minute, this is the perfect quick appetizer to prepare.
Other Easy Appetizers & Snacks:
- Low carb tortillas (I use Fit Active Low Carb from Aldi)
- Whipped cream cheese
- Mini or French cucumbers (thinner than traditional cucumbers)
- Ranch seasoning
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the entire tortilla – I usually use about 2 tablespoons per tortilla but prefer mine to have a thicker layer.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over the cream cheese.
- Cut cucumber (or 2 if using minis) to the size of the widest part of the tortilla.
- Place cucumber on one edge and roll up from end to end.
- Trim the edges off and cut the rest into about 1 to 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Repeat for each tortilla.
Yields 20-25 with 4-5 medium sized tortillas.