Our whole family has been obsessed with quiche for the last few years after we ran across La Fina Terra at Costco. We have had them stocked for the past two years in our freezer for an easy weekend breakfast (or even dinner). Even though they are still stocked in the freezer, I decided it would be worth my time to experiment with my own quiche recipe. Of course it isn’t as easy as pulling a quiche out of the freezer and popping it into the over, making my own quiche was simpler than I could have imagined.
This quiche feeds my family of four with some leftovers! The leftovers are great heated up for a quick weekday breakfast. This would also be perfect for a family brunch or even a bridal or baby shower.
I really fell in love with quiche at a baby shower of my sister-in-laws from a local French bakery and bistro, Cafe Provence. They have so many unique flavors! I can’t wait to experiment with this recipe and try different flavors and hope to post more versions of this basic quiche recipe.
Easy Ham & Cheese Quiche Recipe Ingredients:
- Pre-made pie crust
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Instructions for Easy Ham & Cheese Quiche Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease pie pan and then place pie crust flat covering the sides. Bake for 10 minutes before adding toppings.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, paprika, and pepper.
- Place ham on the pie crust and cover with evenly with shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the ham and cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.