This is the perfect recipe for kid’s Halloween parties! Ok, even adults because this festive recipe is so tasty (and addictive). It’s simple and quick; any busy mom can make this treat. I put the mix in plastic gloves to add even more Halloween effect!
I have made this the last two years for my boys to bring to Halloween parties, and it is such a hit. I am hoping to put together some other holiday mixes as the holidays come around.
For this particular batch, I got everything at Hy-Vee (local Kansas City area store) for under $15. I got all store brand items and found that this was a very affordable option. This time of year saving every penny is important, and we are looking for cheap but don’t mind putting in the extra time to create something so flavorful and festive.
- 1 lb. almond bark
- 2 cups Reese’s pieces
- 24 oz. candy corn
- 20 cups of popcorn
- Optional: roasted peanuts or mini marshmallows
Servings: 20-24 servings (approximately 1 cup)
- Melt almond bark in the microwave (5-6 minutes) – I used a large mixing bowl that I used to mix everything together.
2. Add ingredients into mixing bowl – I used two for this large of a batch and keep mixing until I had an even consistency over all the ingredients.
3. Mix until an even amount of almond bark covers all ingredients – the more ingredients added the easier it is to separate into servings.
4. Spread about 1-2 inches thick on a sheet pan with wax paper or foil.
5. After 1-2 hours after cooling, break apart and divide into individual servings or just serve from a large bowl.