This dressing is a MoJo household staple. I always have a container ready for a quick side salad or even an entree salad that my husband and I have at least once a week (I’ll share that salad below). If you might be scared away by the thought of a spicy dressing, you can certainly hold back on sriracha, but I made this for 4 other couples on New Years Eve, and it was suitable for all. Not kid tested; my kid “hates salad”.
If you like some kick though, do not hesitate to add some more sriracha into it. If it is just my husband and I eating it, I definitely add in some more to create a spicier dressing.
I keep this dressing in either a mason jar or a salad shaker for about a week in my fridge. It goes really with any salad. The salad pictured above is mixed greens with sweet potato chucks, pickled onions, broccoli, feta, plantain chips, and walnuts. This is a nice wintery combination and the Mojo Household Salad (below) is a great summer salad.
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 T honey
- 1 T sriracha
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- ½ tsp garlic (minced if available)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Measure all ingredients into the shaker
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Taste to desire – add more or less sriracha best on spice level desired
MoJo House Salad:
- Mixed greens
- Oven roasted brussel sprouts
- Blueberries (Craisins if not in season, or cheap)
- Feta cheese
- Cashews (we love the coconut encrusted ones from Trader Joes)
- Rotisserie chicken (we pull the Costco rotisserie chicken every week for easy prep during busy weeks)