This is a lunch or dinner hit for my whole family! Regardless if I have all the ingredients, I at least have a few of the staples and can mix and match in what I need to make this a healthy and fresh meal.
Ingredients (makes 2-3 bowls):
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup per bowl)
- 2 cups mixed greens or chopped romaine (1 cup per bowl)
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 can sliced olives
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup feta (1/2 cup per bowl)
- 4 tablespoons hummus (2 per bowl)
- Optional: tzatziki, chopped red onion, pita
Place a cup of mixed greens/chopped romaine on the bottom of a large bowl.
Layer 1 cup of cooked quinoa on top of the greens.
Put all other ingredients on top of the quinoa, drizzle with balsamic, and enjoy!