No these muffins are not the fluffiest or prettiest, but they are packed with protein and gooey on the inside. My whole family loves these for breakfast, and they are quick to whip up!
- 1 cup buttermilk Kodiak waffle mix
- 1/4 cup Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Protein powder (or another brand of vanilla protein powder)
- 1 cup Kirkland Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips (optional)
- Break bananas into small chunks and add to other ingredients.
2. Use a fork to gently combine the banana in with the other ingredients, while still leaving some chunks of banana present.
3. Spoon batter into regular size muffin pan and fill 3/4 way – they do not rise much.
4. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Makes 12 regular sized muffins.