This chia pudding is a perfect fall treat! The pumpkin flavor is not too overwhelming but satisfies a sweet craving. I absolutely love the graham cracker, walnut, and dried cherry topping on this chia pudding.
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 can pumpkin (15 ounce)
- 1/2 cup of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs of maple syrup
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamin
- 3 graham crackers
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (optional)
- Makes 8 servings
- Combine all ingredients (except for topping ingredients) in a large mixing bowl.
2. Use an immersion blender to blend up all ingredients. Be sure to check the sides of the bowl with a spatula for any clumps of chia seed.
3. Fill 8 mason jars with an even amount; I cut the corner of a Ziplock bag this batch, and it was much easier to transfer into the jars.
4. TOPPING: Combine walnuts and graham crackers in a small bag.
5. TOPPING: Knead with fingers so that mixture is combined and in small chunks.
6. TOPPING: Add walnut and graham cracker mixture to the top of the chia pudding, and then top with dried cranberries before you seal the jars.