There is no doubt I love a sweet dip with fruit or pretzels, but this pumpkin spice dip is one of my favorites I have tested over the last few months. It is the perfect fall recipe for any get together, party, or just to keep in the fridge for a sweet treat.
Although my kids are obsessed with the Birthday Cake Fruit Dip, they loved this one too! I was afraid if I said fruit dip and it wasn’t what they were expecting, then they would be disappointed. This pumpkin spice dip passed the 3 and 5 year old inspection and so glad we have this one to add to our rotation as well.
If you haven’t served or even tried a sweet dip lately, you are missing out. I know that savory dips often are dips we lean too because everyone loves a good spinach and artichoke dip (especially in the crockpot), but this pumpkin spice dip will surprise you with taste and popularity at events.
Sweet Dip Dippers:
- Fruit: apples, grapes, and pears are my favorite with this Pumpkin Spice Dip
- Graham Crackers
- Cubed Angel Food Cake
- Cubed Corn Bread
- Sugar free or light whipped topping: I can barely tell the difference between the the light or even sugar free topping in any of these dips and it lowers the calories and sugar content.
- 2% Greek Yogurt: This Fage yogurt is by my favorite of any Greek yogurt in dips because it is full of protein as well as has the perfect thick, non-grainy consistency.
- Canned Pumpkin: I have to say I am no expert on the different types of pumpkin, but I always buy it early in the fall and stock up because our stores and can run low by the middle of the season and closer to Thanksgiving.
- Sugar free or light maple syrup: I made this recipe with this sugar free maple syrup and couldn’t tell the difference.
- Mixer: I have a smaller kitchen, so I do not have room for my table top mixer but am a big fan of my hand mixer. It is so convenient and easy to clean.
- Mixing Bowl: I use glass in my house with my hand mixer for the most part.
Other Easy Appetizers & Snacks:
Pumpkin Spice Dip
- 1 mixer or hand mixer
- 1 large bowl
- 8 ounces sugar free or regular cool whip
- 1 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar free or regular maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Use mixer (no higher than medium speed) to evenly mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with fruit or other dippers and enjoy!